Welcome to Snarkfest

Welcome to my snarky corner of the web. Join me as I discuss everything from wine to chocolate. There may be a few other topics mixed in there too. I talk a bunch about my amazing offspring, 24 and 21. I sometimes go on and on about my secret crush on the amazing Mike Rowe. I talk about things that irritate me or things that make me happy. Sometimes I just talk to hear myself talk. Feedback is always appreciated but please make sure it's respectable. No nudity or profanity. I'm the only one allowed to be profane. But any and all snark is welcome and appreciated!

Friday, August 9, 2013

Too Much Information? No such thing! My interview!

The lovely and hilarious Johi from Confessions of a Corn Fed Girl does a TMI interview each Friday. Some of my I Just Want to Pee Alone co-authors have been featured in this series and each of these interviews has cracked me up. Well today, Johi interviewed me and gave me some really hard-hitting questions. I had to think long and hard before I answered them, and I hope you enjoy our conversation! You can read my interview here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do read all comments and try to respond to them. Unless you're trying to get me to visit your website: Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags. Then you can go pound sand.