So the amazing, gorgeous and always funny Marcia at Menopausal Mother asked me to guest post on her blog. How could I say no? I LOVE Marcia! Her stories of her awesome family never fail to make me smile, so I wrote a little ditty about how great it was to watch the VMA's and learn some lessons from my daughters. Check out my guest post on Menopausal Mother now! Go on! Do it!
Also, I've been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award from the sexy, super Jen at Real Life Parenting. She's awesome and you should check her out. I'm going to post the required 7 facts about myself but I'm not going to pass the award on, because there are too many great blogs out there to choose from.
1. I eat cereal just about every morning. My fave is Corn Pops but I can't keep it in the house or I'll eat WAY too much of it. For breakfast, lunch and dinner.
2. My Dumbass cat sleeps on me every night. I always sleep on my side, and I usually wake up to her either on my hip or on my arm. Looking at me. Breathing on me. Freaking me out. Dumbass
3. I'm a band mom. I love my daughters' school bands. The instructors are amazing and my girls LOVE being in the band. It's win-win.
4. I miss letters. Writing letters, getting letters, I really miss those days when you'd go to the mailbox and find an envelope full of words and thoughts from a friend. Email is so impersonal. Those were the days.
5. Growing up, my big crushes were Shaun Cassidy, Scott Baio, John Stamos and Simon LeBon. Yes, Shaun Cassidy, shut up.
6. I'm doing a Tough Mudder in October. Yes, I'm insane.
7. I'm glad I don't have to come up with any other facts about myself.
Welcome to Snarkfest
Welcome to my snarky corner of the web. Join me as I discuss everything from wine to chocolate. There may be a few other topics mixed in there too. I talk a bunch about my amazing offspring, 19 and 17. I sometimes go on and on about my secret crush on the amazing Mike Rowe. I talk about things that irritate me or things that make me happy. Sometimes I just talk to hear myself talk. Feedback is always appreciated but please make sure it's respectable. No nudity or profanity. I'm the only one allowed to be profane. But any and all snark is welcome and appreciated!