Welcome to Snarkfest

Welcome to my snarky corner of the web. Join me as I discuss everything from wine to chocolate. There may be a few other topics mixed in there too. I talk a bunch about my amazing offspring, 24 and 21. I sometimes go on and on about my secret crush on the amazing Mike Rowe. I talk about things that irritate me or things that make me happy. Sometimes I just talk to hear myself talk. Feedback is always appreciated but please make sure it's respectable. No nudity or profanity. I'm the only one allowed to be profane. But any and all snark is welcome and appreciated!

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tap Dancing Tuesday (cats optional)

So I was doing a Google search this morning for 'tap dancing cats'. Why? You don't wanna know. But what I found wasn't tap dancing cats, it was 'Funny Cats in Water, Epic'. It is, indeed, 'epic'. Here's a little something to brighten up your Tuesday.

                                                      Video courtesy of YouTube


Ok wet kitties aside (no dirty jokes please) upon further investigation I found the 'World's Most Patient Cat'. I believe that as far as patient cats go, this one definitely corners the market. If this were my Dumbass, that dog would be bound and gagged in a dumpster somewhere.

                                                        Video courtesy of YouTube



And in a final clip, we see the hideous, deadly beast playing with his prey. What? Behind the bunny?



Yet another video courtesy of YouTube

Look at the bone structure! It's got teeth like this! Go on, insert your own Holy Grail quotes. I love them.

So that's it for today. No Tuesday Tirade, instead I opted to give you cute and fuzzy kitties and bunnies. You're welcome.

4 comments:

  1. Cats.

    Is there nothing they can't/won't do?

    Funny stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could waste hours watching animal videos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me some cats...except my own, whose piss smells all over the house even though he always makes it into the litterbox. But dammit...I just lied because I really do love him, too. Even with the piss smell. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these videos! :) I have 8 cats of my own, and 2 dogs, and they all get along :) Thank you for these!

    P.s. I've followed your blog from the TGIF blog hop! I would love if you came over to my blog and did the same :) PolishManiacs.x10.mx , Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

I do read all comments and try to respond to them. Unless you're trying to get me to visit your website: Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags. Then you can go pound sand.