Welcome to Snarkfest

Welcome to my snarky corner of the web. Join me as I discuss everything from wine to chocolate. There may be a few other topics mixed in there too. I talk a bunch about my amazing offspring, 24 and 21. I sometimes go on and on about my secret crush on the amazing Mike Rowe. I talk about things that irritate me or things that make me happy. Sometimes I just talk to hear myself talk. Feedback is always appreciated but please make sure it's respectable. No nudity or profanity. I'm the only one allowed to be profane. But any and all snark is welcome and appreciated!

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Mother's Day is coming soon!!!

Happy May 1st, Snarklings!  And what a beautiful May Day it is here in the Eastern Panhandle of West (by God) Virginia. Sunny, warm(ish), birds are singing outside my window, it's awesome! Just 11 more shopping days left until Mother's Day. In a bind? Not sure what to get for Mom for her special day? How about a copy of I Just Want to Pee Alone? What Mom wouldn't want this hilarious book for Mother's Day? Or for something different, how about a copy of Parenting Gag Reel? I'm in that book as well, in Chapter 9! Yep, I'm in 2 different books this year!

You can purchase both books on Amazon.com OR you can purchase them right here on the old Snarkfest Blog. Just click here to take you to the page where my books are available to buy. I'm also offering a special for Mother's Day! (go ahead, get excited, I'll wait). You can order BOTH books from me, personalized, using PayPal and only pay $25. That includes shipping! Wow. Such a deal!

For both the books personalized and mailed to you, click the link to PayPal below.



What do you say? Mother's Day is coming up and all Mothers could use a good laugh. These books are FULL of fun and laughter. Go make your Mother happy.


7 comments:

  1. Read it, loved it, recommended it to my niece who has 3 kids under the age of four!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you put up a giveaway for your weather? it's predicted to SNOW here tonight in Minnesota, up to 6 inches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 6" of snow in May? Mother Nature's off her meds. Again. Sorry,
      Alison!

      Delete
  3. You mean, the kids should get this for their mom for mother's day, and take back the vacuum cleaner?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Eli, and the ironing board and scrub brush too. Save those for important holidays, like Father's Day.

      Delete
  4. I am planning on buying them from you in a few weeks when I get there!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

I do read all comments and try to respond to them. Unless you're trying to get me to visit your website: Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags. Then you can go pound sand.