Thanks to that sexy, saucy minx over at Sassy Quest, I've been awarded the Liebster Award. It's quite an honor, and while I have no idea what it means, look at how pretty it is! And it has a heart in the middle!
So here is the way this one works.
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the person who gave you this award has set for you.
3. Create 11 questions for the people that you will give this award to.
4. Choose 11 bloggers to award, (seeing a pattern here?) and send them a link to your post. Go to their page and tell them!
5. No tag backs.
Ok, here they are, in no particular order. 11 Fun-filled facts about the Snarky one:
1. I'm very short, 5'2" and covered with freckles
2. I love frozen mudslides
3. I climbed Diamond Head in Hawaii when I was 5 months pregnant with 15
4. I wrote the very first Keno ticket ever sold in Atlantic City!
5. I am not athletically inclined at all. I've run 2 marathons and countless half marathons, but I can't shoot a basketball, or swing a bat or hit a tennis ball to save my life.
6. I hate raisins in my food. HATE pudding with raisins, HATE raisin bread
7. I have an enormous crush on Tom Hanks
8. I never, EVER talk politics
9. I have seen Duran Duran in concert at least 18 times
10. My favorite restaurant in the whole world is the Aberdeen Barn in Williamsburg, VA
11. If I was able, I'd go to Walt Disney World every single year
My 11 questions to answer (those that Sassy Quest as asked me to answer):
What’s your favorite movie of all time and why? Better Off Dead, so many great lines to quote
Who is your celebrity crush? Tom Hanks
What are the first three things you would do if you won $100 million in the lottery? Pay off credit cards, pay off my car, take my girls shopping (pretty boring, huh?)
What song compels you to sing karaoke? Paradise By The Dashboard Light
What is your favorite board game? Scrabble
What superpower would you most like to have and why? Is having great hair 24/7 a superpower? Because that's what I'd want
If you made a mix tape (yes, I said mix tape) about your life what song would HAVE to be on it? Der Kommissar, the ULTIMATE 80's song.
What is your favorite scent? Cookies baking in my oven
What is one thing on your bucket list? Skydiving
Puppies or Kittens? Discuss. I love them both. Both are equally adorable but kittens are easier to litter train
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood: About a 2x4
And finally, here are my 11 questions for MY award winners to answer:
Coffee or tea and why?
White, milk or dark chocolate?
What is the best Paul Newman movie?
What is the best era for music? Why?
Do you own skinny jeans?
What's your ultimate job?
How many hours of sleep do you normally get per night?
Time outs or spanking?
Do you prefer to read serious or funny stuff (blogs, books, articles, etc) and why?
What is your favorite color of Crayola crayon?
What, in your opinion, is the greatest TV show of all time?
Last but certainly NOT least, here are the 11 bloggers upon which I am bestowing this lovely pink award. Go say hi to them and give them some snarky love:
Rubber Chicken Madness
Crazy Mama Drama
There Must Be A Third Option
The Fordeville Diaries
Bad Parenting Moments
You Know It Happens At Your House Too
What I Really Meant to Say Was
Welcome to Snarkfest
Welcome to my snarky corner of the web. Join me as I discuss everything from wine to chocolate. There may be a few other topics mixed in there too. I talk a bunch about my amazing offspring, 19 and 17. I sometimes go on and on about my secret crush on the amazing Mike Rowe. I talk about things that irritate me or things that make me happy. Sometimes I just talk to hear myself talk. Feedback is always appreciated but please make sure it's respectable. No nudity or profanity. I'm the only one allowed to be profane. But any and all snark is welcome and appreciated!