Welcome to Snarkfest

Welcome to my snarky corner of the web. Join me as I discuss everything from wine to chocolate. There may be a few other topics mixed in there too. I talk a bunch about my amazing offspring, 24 and 21. I sometimes go on and on about my secret crush on the amazing Mike Rowe. I talk about things that irritate me or things that make me happy. Sometimes I just talk to hear myself talk. Feedback is always appreciated but please make sure it's respectable. No nudity or profanity. I'm the only one allowed to be profane. But any and all snark is welcome and appreciated!

Friday, February 15, 2013

Some BIG news...

So now that the stress and anxiety of the contest is past us, I want to share with you some very very exciting news!!!  <--------Three exclamation points, this MUST be big! Why yes, yes it is. Within the next 2 months or so, I will be a PUBLISHED AUTHOR!! And as if that wasn't exciting enough, I'm going to be in an anthology along with about 30 or so other bloggers, and these aren't just any old run of the mill bloggers. These are chicks that I LOVE!! Bloggers that I've been addicted to for months and I can't begin to tell you how freaking psyched I am to be included among them!

This book will be available on Amazon.com (another reason you see the Amazon.com link on my page) as well as for download on the Kindle and Nook. I'm so stoked to know that my name will be on the back cover along with the names of so many other bloggers that I love, I'm fan-girling out over here!

So as we prepare to go forward with publishing the book, we've decided (the girls and I, you know, my co-collaborators!) to give you all a taste of who will be in the book to get you familiar with some blogs you may not yet be familiar with. To that end, I'd love it if you could go and read some of these absolutely hysterical blogs:

First up, a post from Life on Peanut Layne, the blog where I was lucky enough to share a guest post. Here, we read about the perfect date after you have a gaggle of kids.
What a Date Night Looks Like When You Have Five Kids

Next, if you'd all remain silence for just a minute, take a look at Kelley's Break Room where she describes her experience with: The Very Frisky Masseuse

Lastly (for today) check out RachRiot's trip to Vermont where we discover the cheese trail, learn about falcons and find out about her wife, Portia: Vermont is for Lesbians

As we draw closer to our publication date, we'll all be sharing more from one another so that you will all be just foaming at the mouth to buy this awesome collection of essays from some kick-ass chicks. Please start saving your pennies now and get ready to laugh your ass off.

30 comments:

  1. Teri, I am so happy for you! I can't wait to read the book! Congratulations~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! Let us know publication date when you can! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking like late March/early April but I'll definitely keep you posted Marcia! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. That's awesome! I'll save a spot on my Kindle for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is great! You deserve it! I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the shout-out, FELLOW PUBLISHED AUTHOR!! (I'll never get tired of that.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heard about this from another friend as well and couldn't be more excited for all of you. There are some great bloggers who I read who are involved, and it looks like you'll be introducing me to some new ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to share all of these awesome writers, Karen!

      Delete
  7. Congrats!!! I'll be sending my book to you for you to autograph!!! Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is awesome sweetie! I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for this shout out!! I am soooo excited, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to you, Teri, and to all of the others authors! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I'm excited for you and CONGRATULATIONS. What a wonderful way to start the New Year. Remember us all in your time of fame and great fortune as you sit opposite Oprah :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I'm sitting opposite Oprah, I'll probably be peeing myself.

      Delete
  12. Congratulations!!!!! That is a major accomplishment. Also congrats on doing so well on Circle of Moms. What a great week for you! (Does this comment sound full of joy and not teeth-grinding, bitter jealousy? Oh, good, b/c that's totally the way it was supposed to come off. Haha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shay thank you! Doesn't sound jealous or bitter at all. ;)

      Delete
  13. Wow! That's great! I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! I'm excited for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I do read all comments and try to respond to them. Unless you're trying to get me to visit your website: Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags. Then you can go pound sand.