Welcome to Snarkfest

Welcome to my snarky corner of the web. Join me as I discuss everything from wine to chocolate. There may be a few other topics mixed in there too. I talk a bunch about my amazing offspring, 24 and 21. I sometimes go on and on about my secret crush on the amazing Mike Rowe. I talk about things that irritate me or things that make me happy. Sometimes I just talk to hear myself talk. Feedback is always appreciated but please make sure it's respectable. No nudity or profanity. I'm the only one allowed to be profane. But any and all snark is welcome and appreciated!

Monday, August 13, 2012

Let's see if my kids really pay attention to my blog

Guess who just bought 3 tickets for this Sunday night's Big Time Rush concert in Bristow, Virginia?? Guess whose rooms will have to be SPOTLESS if they actually WANT to go to this Big Time Rush concert on Sunday night???


Ok, now I wait and see if 14 & 12 really do pay attention to my blog OTHER than to see if I'm ragging on them.

6 comments:

  1. Hope they read it! What happens if they don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sell their tickets. :)

    Actually I told them about it last night with the stipulation that their rooms had to be SPOTLESS by Sunday.

    Wish them luck with THAT one.

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete

I do read all comments and try to respond to them. Unless you're trying to get me to visit your website: Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags. Then you can go pound sand.