Welcome to Snarkfest

Welcome to my snarky corner of the web. Join me as I discuss everything from wine to chocolate. There may be a few other topics mixed in there too. I talk a bunch about my amazing offspring, 24 and 21. I sometimes go on and on about my secret crush on the amazing Mike Rowe. I talk about things that irritate me or things that make me happy. Sometimes I just talk to hear myself talk. Feedback is always appreciated but please make sure it's respectable. No nudity or profanity. I'm the only one allowed to be profane. But any and all snark is welcome and appreciated!

Thursday, July 24, 2014

WINNERS!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to the winners of the Snarkfest 
Giveaway!! Here is the list of lucky ladies:

Jessica Azar - $25 Amazon Gift Card

Image courtesy of Amazon.com

Jeannette Bellesfield - signed copy of Parenting Gag Reel book
Parri Sontag - 3 pack of dip mix from The Cottage of Herbs
Jennifer Ripple - 6 pack of cake pops from Teri's "Cake Creations"
Heather Hill - Striking tool from WV Damsel - Independent Damsel Pro

And the winners of the 4 headbands from Hot Headz are:

Jenn Cedeno
Foxy Wine Pocket
Denise Stanley 
Christie Wilson

Thanks to everyone who entered and I hope that you've liked some new friends and businesses!!

2 comments:

I do read all comments and try to respond to them. Unless you're trying to get me to visit your website: Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags. Then you can go pound sand.