Welcome to Snarkfest

Welcome to my snarky corner of the web. Join me as I discuss everything from wine to chocolate. There may be a few other topics mixed in there too. I talk a bunch about my amazing offspring, 24 and 21. I sometimes go on and on about my secret crush on the amazing Mike Rowe. I talk about things that irritate me or things that make me happy. Sometimes I just talk to hear myself talk. Feedback is always appreciated but please make sure it's respectable. No nudity or profanity. I'm the only one allowed to be profane. But any and all snark is welcome and appreciated!

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

My Isagenix and DietBet Recap...

In a word: AWESOME!

A month ago I started the Isagenix program at the same time as I started a new DietBet. In 4 weeks, my goal was to lose at least 4% of my starting weight.  I ended up losing more than that. My overall loss for the month as of last Friday was 13 lbs. However, after going to Girls Weekend with my mid-west Durannie girls, I put 2 of those lbs. back on in alcohol. No biggie, I still lost 11 lbs. AND won.....drumroll please.........$44.53 in the DietBet plan.



If not for the obscene amount of alcohol and crappy food I ate over the weekend, my 13 lb. weight loss on the Isagenix plan pretty much kicks ass! I take full responsibility for those 2 lbs. I put back on (but it was so worth it).

Isagenix is a really easy plan that I followed and the only time I was really EVER hungry was on the days that I did the cleansing. Those days I was looking at the dogs like Sylvester looked at Tweety. But the cleanse is one day a week and I can do anything for one day, right? And it was definitely worth the results, because my pants are fitting better, my skin feels great and I have a ton of energy. Hell, I ran 6 miles over girls weekend in 1000% humidity and 95 degree heat.

If I can do it, anyone can. Seriously. Let me know if you're interested in trying Isagenix for a month and I'll hook you up with my friend HappyKate!!

And if you're interested in participating in the latest DietBet in which I'm participating, visit this website, pay your $20 entry fee and start losing the weight!! You'll feel better and you can win some decent change!

1 comment:

  1. Such an interesting concept, this sounds like a combination of things I love: gambling and wanting to be thinner!

    ReplyDelete

I do read all comments and try to respond to them. Unless you're trying to get me to visit your website: Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags. Then you can go pound sand.