It is with great pleasure that I accept the nomination for the Sunshine Blogger Award that I received from the awesome, beautiful and talented Christina at Riding the Crazy Train: Diary of a Delirous Mom. Go visit her site, she's very cool and very funny! In accepting this award, I promise to continue to be a little ray of snark-shine in everyone's life. I'm also very happy to be able to nominate some fellow bloggers for this award, because they bring a smile to my face with each blog they post. Scroll down and see who I've nominated and please go visit them and tell 'em Snarky sent you.
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog page.
2. Answer (10) questions about yourself (*the same ones that I answer below).
3. Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
Ten Questions and Answers:
1. What would you most like to change about yourself?
I would love to be able to change my hair and love it every single day. I hate my hair and if I knew I wouldn't frighten small children and baby animals, I'd shave my head.
2. What is your theme song?
My theme song would probably be the theme from Mission Impossible. I wake up every morning, don my black tights and turtleneck, put on my repelling gear and make my way downstairs to try to please everyone in my house. It isn't always easy and it isn't always fun but it is SURELY impossible.
3. One part of your life, a memory, action, etc. that you wish you could surgically remove from your brain?
The night before my friend K left for college. My friend D and I were dallying in something we should not have been dallying in and I ended up with my head in the toilet at McDonalds as K was profession her never-ending love and friendship for me. It was an ugly night and an even uglier morning. Let's just say sloe gin shots with Michelob chasers is NEVER a good idea.
4. What generation do you wish you had been a part of?
I was born in the 60's, lived through the 70's and developed my musical taste in the 80's, so I'm going to say I was a part of the generation that I was supposed to be and I wouldn't change a thing. Except jelly shoes because I always got blisters from those.
5. What was your favorite childhood toy?
Hands down, my Barbie three-story Townhouse with working elevator!!!
6. What is your favorite housecleaning chore?
Seriously? This isn't a real question is it?
7. Do you Twitter?
Oh I'm a Twit alright. I'm a Twit on a daily basis.
8. Any goals?
Lose the extra pounds I put on, keep them off, continue running, cure cancer, ya know, the usual.
9. Do you really drink margaritas all the time?
No, red wine. I drink red wine all the time. I drink it on a plane, I drink it in the rain, I drink it on a boat, I drink it with a goat. I drink it all the time, I love to drink red wine.
10. What is the ugliest car you've ever driven and were embarrassed to be seen in?
My first car was a '74 Chevy Vega, grey with red wheels. I had to stick a pencil in the carburator every time I needed to start it. Yeah, good times.
My Sunshine Nominees are:
There Must Be A Third Option
Rubber Chicken Madness
Crazy Mama Drama
Abby Has Issues
The B(itch) Log
The Fordeville Diaries
Not My Mom's Blog