Welcome to Snarkfest

Welcome to my snarky corner of the web. Join me as I discuss everything from wine to chocolate. There may be a few other topics mixed in there too. I talk a bunch about my amazing offspring, 24 and 21. I sometimes go on and on about my secret crush on the amazing Mike Rowe. I talk about things that irritate me or things that make me happy. Sometimes I just talk to hear myself talk. Feedback is always appreciated but please make sure it's respectable. No nudity or profanity. I'm the only one allowed to be profane. But any and all snark is welcome and appreciated!

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

So you're saying it's illegal to throw someone from a plane?

Holy crap this story cracked me up. What a spoiled bitch! First it was just that she threw a fit because her macadamia nuts weren't served to her on a plate. THEN she reportedly made the flight attendant bow before her and then she made the flight crew turn the plane back to the terminal so they could kick that 'nut-in-a-bag-serving flight attendant' off the plane. What the holy freaking HELL???

To quote (sort of) Samuel L. Jackson:

"I want these MUTHERF**KIN' NUTS on a MUTHERF**KIN' PLATE!!"

Or the guy who auditioned for American Idol a few years back:

"Nuts on a plate
Nuts on a plate
Lookin' like a fool
Over nuts on a plate"

Seriously, tell me again why they didn't just take off and then kick HER entitled ass off the plane in mid-air?

Oh, that's illegal?

Damn.





2 comments:

  1. I know, right? It's not like she was Jennifer Lawrence or Pippa Middleton or anything. They should be able to have their nuts any way they want them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have liked to flush her down the toilet with all the blue water out into the wild blue yonder!

    ReplyDelete

I do read all comments and try to respond to them. Unless you're trying to get me to visit your website: Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags. Then you can go pound sand.