Welcome to Snarkfest

Welcome to my snarky corner of the web. Join me as I discuss everything from wine to chocolate. There may be a few other topics mixed in there too. I talk a bunch about my amazing offspring, 24 and 21. I sometimes go on and on about my secret crush on the amazing Mike Rowe. I talk about things that irritate me or things that make me happy. Sometimes I just talk to hear myself talk. Feedback is always appreciated but please make sure it's respectable. No nudity or profanity. I'm the only one allowed to be profane. But any and all snark is welcome and appreciated!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

LeanMoms plan update: Day 4

Hold me, I'm scared. I hate posting pictures of me, ESPECIALLY in nothing but a bra and workout pants, but I'm doing it. I'm pretty disgusted with the way I look, but on the bright side, I am still 25 lbs. LESS than I was this time 4 years ago. (hey I take my bright sides where I can get them, okay?) So anyway, if you check out Snarkfat: My Journey page you'll see my before pics. I'm currently on Day 4 of the Soft to Sculpted plan from LeanMoms.com and so far I'm eating well and feeling great.

Don't worry, I'm not going to be posting an update every 29 seconds, that'll get old and boring really quickly. I promise. But as I start seeing results, I'll keep you posted. But no more pictures until the end of the 12 weeks. In the meantime, go have a look at my before pics. But make sure you haven't eaten anything, I'd hate to be the cause of anyone tossing their cookies.

9 comments:

  1. YOU GO, GIRL!
    First of all, BRAVO for going balls to the wall on this.
    Second of all, your pics are in NO WAY horrifying. I'm gonna hold you down and make you watch that damn Dove video on a loop for 12 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wish I didn't like to EAT so much. Dude I'd be so skinny if I ran marathons and DIDN'T like to eat so damn much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Carolyn, that truly means a lot to me!! <3

      Delete
  4. YOU ARE AWESOME! And gorgeous! You're just making the awesome gorgeous more what you want it to be!!!! Congrats on your new adventure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is freaking AWESOME and yes, kudos to you for putting it all out there- if I wasn't such a chickenshit I would join you, and say posting pics of myself in a jog bra and little else might.. MIGHT spur me to actually do something. But, too chickenshit.. as I said. YOU GO BABY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you. Go for it and don't give up. Pictures are a good way to keep you on your toes as you physically see the changes and progress. There's nothing like feeling fit and healthy being able to run around like a teenager again. You got my vote, mate :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go YOU!!! I feel you. I am training for my first half marathon. Took before pics in shorts and sports bra...deleted immediately because I was afraid of anyone seeing them. But you are inspiring me :)

    ReplyDelete

I do read all comments and try to respond to them. Unless you're trying to get me to visit your website: Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags. Then you can go pound sand.