Welcome to Snarkfest

Welcome to my snarky corner of the web. Join me as I discuss everything from wine to chocolate. There may be a few other topics mixed in there too. I talk a bunch about my amazing offspring, 24 and 21. I sometimes go on and on about my secret crush on the amazing Mike Rowe. I talk about things that irritate me or things that make me happy. Sometimes I just talk to hear myself talk. Feedback is always appreciated but please make sure it's respectable. No nudity or profanity. I'm the only one allowed to be profane. But any and all snark is welcome and appreciated!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Pimpin' in a Blizzard

Yo, Snarklings! Here it is, the eve of the 'snowmageddenpocalypse' and I'm giving you some more of the awesome bitches that are included in the pages of I Just Want to Pee Alone with me. I'm telling you right now, you will NOT be disappointed in this book. I've read it. It is hilarious. I'm not just saying that because I'd love it if you'll use the link on my page to purchase it, I'm saying it because it's honestly some funny, funny shit.

First up, the Underachiever's Guide to Being a Domestic Diva tells us about her first (and last) experience with Yoga (Namaste, bitches) with Clearly, At 38, I Am Still Too Immature for Yoga.

Sticking with the yoga theme, the next pimp I'm doing is for Mom of the Year, as she gives us Breaking Down Yoga Pants.  (I'm starting to love this theme).

But let's switch gears because I've got a really funny pimpout in this next blog from Robyn at Hollow Tree Ventures. This one is Puberty Talk Fail and I dare you to read it with a straight face.

And the last one for tonight is Anna at My Life and Kids who tells us about 'My Giant Vasshole and 9 more things that have changes after giving birth' which just cracks me up.

PLEASE go and check out these blogs. I promise you, you will laugh. If you don't, please come back here and let me know. I will speak sharply to the authors.

Stay tuned, the book will be ready soon!!!

7 comments:

  1. Way excited to check all of these blogs out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this pimpin'! Here's to spreading that love for yoga pants and so excited for this book to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many funny people, I'm pretty excited. I'll be cancelling cable and just reading and re-reading this book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Puberty Talk is pretty much my life with an overly curious, daughter who thanks to me being all "I want her to know the proper name of her body parts" (dumbest idea I ever had btw), now knows what a tampon is for, and will explain to anyone who is in the hygiene aisle. She once pointed at a man buying a box of tampons and said "Excuse me sir, but you must be making a mistake, those are for going in a woman's vagina. You have a penis." He looked at me like I was the worst mother in history, and left quickly. My daughter looked at me and said "Geez, I was only trying to be helpful, you'd think he knew he didn't have a vagina by now." lol. I kid you not.. that is my life with a precocious almost 8 year old. People wonder why I like wine...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So far so good. I checked out the Breaking Down Yoga Pants blog and it's funny. Thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting from the TGIF hop and now following via GFC and Twitter.

    I would love to have you link up on my Bloglovin Blog Hop over on my blog, designed to grow your followers there. Wasn't sure if you had a profile on Bloglovin, but you should now that Google Reader is phasing out. :(

    Happy Kids, Inc

    Take care, Meg

    ReplyDelete

I do read all comments and try to respond to them. Unless you're trying to get me to visit your website: Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags. Then you can go pound sand.