Welcome to Snarkfest

Welcome to my snarky corner of the web. Join me as I discuss everything from wine to chocolate. There may be a few other topics mixed in there too. I talk a bunch about my amazing offspring, 19 and 17. I sometimes go on and on about my secret crush on the amazing Mike Rowe. I talk about things that irritate me or things that make me happy. Sometimes I just talk to hear myself talk. Feedback is always appreciated but please make sure it's respectable. No nudity or profanity. I'm the only one allowed to be profane. But any and all snark is welcome and appreciated!

Monday, January 26, 2015

Seriously?

This getup, right here. I literally cannot even.

Source
That whole outfit is a penalty. Whoever came up with this ridiculous disaster should be taken out, stripped naked, tied up, covered in whatever it is that moose (Mooses? Meese?) eat (Purina Moose Chow???) and devoured by the Canadian beasts. I'm embarrassed FOR Miss Canada.

I wonder if she was given a choice? I wonder if they said "Well, Miss C, you can wear this outfit made from real Canadian Geese, or you can don this dress made completely of Moosehead beer bottle labels that we peeled off when we were drinking our asses off coming up with costume ideas for you for the pageant, or WAIT! I'VE GOT IT!!! How comfortable are you with a scoreboard on your head?? Well, technically no, it's NOT a hockey score, but who will know?? And where is it plugged in?

Did she really look at this outfit and say "I'm SURE to win the pageant if I've got the Stanley Cup on my powdered wig head!!"

Just. NO.


10 comments:

  1. This dame needs a "one timer". Badlly.

    Eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What in the world? Poor woman, still it's something to show the grandkids I guess?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, that scoreboard is PART of her outfit?? I thought it was in the background! My kindergartener just goes, "What the heck?!" Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. What. The. Fuck. I got this in an email and when the picture was tiny I assumed it was Ru Paul. The outfit would have made sense if she was wearing it.
    Tell me, seconds after Miss Canada appeared on stage did a load of fireworks go off, 'it's raining men' kick in and several scantily clad men appear on stage?

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a "2 & 10" penalty for when another player hits another from behind or in the head. We've just been assaulted! Put her in the box. Seriously... a 20 to 14 hockey score?! Dorks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And some people wonder why I hate some people.

    This right here should answer that question. I can't stop staring. And rolling my eyes, then starting some more.

    I just kicked the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG - I didn't realize the scoreboard was on her head until I read it in your piece. What the puck? That's some crazy shizzle. Oh Canada, what are we going to do with you? First Rob Ford, now this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooohhhhhh Canadaaaaaaa! How's it going, eh?

    No wonder no one takes Canada seriously. The dress designer and people in charge who mader her wear that should be exiled to.......

    Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ewe. I have zero interest in watching pageants, but I had no idea they have become so WTF entertaining. I found a funny "news" story on www.vox.com about the Miss Universe pageant. It pointed out some WTF moments and included some interesting (?) pictures, including this one of Miss Canada. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I do read all comments and try to respond to them. Unless you're trying to get me to visit your website: Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags. Then you can go pound sand.