Welcome to Snarkfest

Welcome to my snarky corner of the web. Join me as I discuss everything from wine to chocolate. There may be a few other topics mixed in there too. I talk a bunch about my amazing offspring, 19 and 17. I sometimes go on and on about my secret crush on the amazing Mike Rowe. I talk about things that irritate me or things that make me happy. Sometimes I just talk to hear myself talk. Feedback is always appreciated but please make sure it's respectable. No nudity or profanity. I'm the only one allowed to be profane. But any and all snark is welcome and appreciated!

Friday, April 26, 2013

Manhole cover mouth

That's how my best friend's husband described the mouth of Rachael Ray. (Let's get one thing straight before I go any further. I never had an issue with Rachael Ray. But, to be perfectly honest, I never really cared enough to have an opinion of her one way or another. That was until I heard how she acts from someone who saw her show in person.) Now that that is out of the way, can I just say that OH MY GOD he was RIGHT?!?!?!

Each morning, I get up and fight my children onto the school bus, and then I sit at my computer with my coffee and check my email, just like many of you. And when I'm on AOL I like to scroll through the day's news stories looking for anything that pisses me off, shocks me, scares me, etc. Today I happened to notice a story about a woman who hadn't cut her hair in 30 years. Me being the type that enjoys a good before/after segment, I clicked the link. The woman was appearing on the Rachael Ray show, and it was quite astounding the way she looked after the haircut. It was so astounding that I almost fell into the gaping hole on Rachael Ray's face. Look at this thing:
Jesus, you could drive a dump truck into that pie hole. Look at the size of it!!! My cat Dumbass could actually end up trapped in that thing:
I don't think even Rachael Ray herself can get over how truly giantic her trap really is:
Tiny critters have started disappearing from her neighborhood. Hmmm, wonder where they've gone?
I wonder if they have to do a head count after each show to make sure she hasn't vacuumed up any members of her crew accidentally. Why am I mocking her? Well, a few years back a good friend and former co-worker of mine went to NYC for a day trip and found herself with tickets to Rachael Ray's show. She was really excited about the whole experience.....until she saw Rachael in action. That's where the excitement ended. She told me that she had a good time  but that Rachael was a total and complete bitch to everyone on staff at her show. She marched around like a prima donna, barking orders and generally being bitchy and unpleasant. So until someone tells me otherwise, I will continue to not care for her and, yes, if given the opportunity to mock her again in the future, I will certainly do so.


7 comments:

  1. Never liked her. BUGS the crap out of me. Maybe it's the XL pie-hole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that pie hole!!!

    (Her husband must love her - ha!)

    There has always been something that irked me about her. Even the way she says "EVOO" drives me up the wall. And now I completely hate her. HA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been able to pinpoint why I don't like her. Maybe it IS her mouth. Or maybe it's that I can spot fake/insincere people a mile away. Ugh. Also. You forgot to post the picture with the bear in his cave. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I'm the only person in the world who likes her. She's cute.

    ReplyDelete

I do read all comments and try to respond to them. Unless you're trying to get me to visit your website: Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags. Then you can go pound sand.