Welcome to Snarkfest

Welcome to my snarky corner of the web. Join me as I discuss everything from wine to chocolate. There may be a few other topics mixed in there too. I talk a bunch about my amazing offspring, 19 and 17. I sometimes go on and on about my secret crush on the amazing Mike Rowe. I talk about things that irritate me or things that make me happy. Sometimes I just talk to hear myself talk. Feedback is always appreciated but please make sure it's respectable. No nudity or profanity. I'm the only one allowed to be profane. But any and all snark is welcome and appreciated!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Nothing is sweeter than this....

With thanks to Dennis Johnston from whom this video on Facebook came. I don't even care that it's taking up most of my head over there on the right. You can't watch this video without cracking a smile:

11 comments:

  1. love it.. that is just the cutest..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhh! This is one of my favorites!! I believe when it was posted a year or so ago Ellen DeGeneres had the dad on and gave him a giant check or something. Or just showed the video. I forget. I was probably drinking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (because what the baby is tearing up is like his 40th rejection letter for a job)

      Delete
  3. Awww, I love that video! SO cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing nicer than hearing the sweet sound of a baby having a good laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww!! It's so very cute!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    Following you on Twitter from the TGIF blog hop!
    Katie~ http://dysfunctionsjunction.com

    ReplyDelete

I do read all comments and try to respond to them. Unless you're trying to get me to visit your website: Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags. Then you can go pound sand.